Junior Instructional Program
The Olympic sport of Curling is a great extracurricular activity that builds skills in leadership, teamwork, sportsmanship, communication and etiquette. It's a total blast, the coolest sport on ice. Evergreen Curling Club's Junior Curling Program invites students in grades 5 through 12 to learn, have fun, and play like a champion. Join our team today! We welcome both experienced and new curlers.
- October 11
- November 8 (12:30pm start time), 11, 27 (1:00pm start time)
- December 2, 9, 27, 30
- January 3, 20, 27
- February 17
- March 10, 14, 24, 28
- April 11, 25, 28
- Time: 10am (except where indicated above)
- Cost: $15 per session. $135 for the full year.
- Format: Approximately one hour of instruction and one hour of game play. Each session will focus on a specific curling skill.
- Lunch: Pizza served to all curlers, coaches and volunteers immediately after curling. Included in cost!
- Equipment: All needed curling equipment provided by ECC
- Team Jackets: Earned by curlers when they pass skills test. Included in cost!
- Beginners: Beginners are welcome at every session throughout the year. We teach beginner basics to all new curlers.
- Parent Volunteers: Yes! Contact us if you are available to help
Questions? Send email to Bruce: