Fall 2014 Leagues
Comming in September, stay tuned!
- Minimum: Usually a league needs at least 12 registered curlers. Otherwise, it may be canceled and your money refunded.
- Maximum: With three
sheets, ECC can fit 6 teams easily into a single league draw/session.
more than six teams register for a league, then the league coordinator will use byes or extra draw times to accommodate the extra curlers.
In some cases the league coordinator will need to define new leagues or ask overflow players to move to a different league.
league coordinator will strive to accommodate as many curlers and teams as possible, but sometimes it ain't easy, so relax and be nice to the league coordinator!
- Updated pricing for 2013. Buy one prime-time ($20 per week) league and then get additional prime-time leagues at 1/2 price!
The registration system will calculate the discount automatically, and you should see the discount listed in your PayPal shopping cart.
- Non-prime-time leagues are priced at 1/2 price of full-time leagues regardless of how many you enter.
- Junior curlers pay 1/2 of adult price for leagues fees.
You must be a member of ECC to join regular leagues, but you do not need to be a member to join a Novice League
- Women's League
(Monday evenings) is for any female, any age, any experience.
- Competitive League
is the best place for competitive teams (of all types) that are preparing themselves for bonspiels or
- Open Leagues welcome men and women players of all ages. Teams may consist of any combination of men or women.
Most ECC leagues are Open format leagues.
- Novice Leagues
are for those just starting out who have completed a learn-to-curl session.
ECC generally provides coaches to help guide novices each week. Membership is usually not required for novice leagues. Novice leagues tend to be shorter than regular leagues (only 4 weeks).
After completing one or two novice leagues you will be ready to join a regular league.