2013/14 Fall Tuesday Evening Competitive
- Format: Open. Competitive teams. Teams must be formed and set prior to the individual members registering for the league.
Draw coordinator may assist with filling out teams if needed. This league is appropriate for competitive teams looking to play together
weekly in preparation for bonspiels, playdowns and other competitions. It is also appropriate for experienced curlers who must play on
Tuesday for scheduling reasons. If more than 7 teams register for this league, then some of the games will be played at 8:30p each week,
so all teams registering for this league must be ready to play at 8:30p occasionally.
- Must have at least 2 years curling experience to join.
- Number of games in Fall season: 9 games
- Cost: $180
- Start times: 6:30pm and 8:30pm
- League Dates: 10/15, 10/22, 10/29, 11/5, 11/12, 11/19, 12/3, 12/10, 12/17
Login first and then go to Leagues page to register.
Join a team
Looking to build a team? Managers and singles can use this spreadsheet to find a competitive team.
Login to see the Roster.