Learn to Curl
What to expect at a Learn to Curl
Set aside about 2 hours to learn to curl. It all starts off with a brief off ice instruction including curling terminology. Once on the ice, instructors will go over the basics of curling including throwing a stone and sweeping. Participants are urged to wear layered, loose clothing and clean sneakers. All other equipment is provided. Be sure to arrive 15 mins before the scheduled start time.
|7:30 PM - Friday April 18, 2014||Friday Night Friends (24 spaces)|
|12:00 PM - Saturday April 19, 2014||Learn to Curl 12 (0 spaces)|
|2:30 PM - Saturday April 19, 2014||Learn To Curl 9 (0 spaces)|
Sign up to reserve your space!
Reasons to Curl
- You saw curling on TV and you want to give it a try!
- You enjoy competitive sports either by yourself or with friends and family.
- You want to play a winter sport that would benefit you and your family's physical health and mental well-being!
- You want to get your teenagers out of the house?
- Curling is not only a fun sport for the whole family, it's a game steeped in tradition and it teaches valuable life lessons about problem solving, sportsmanship, leadership, communication, etiquette and more!
- You want to get out and meet new people and socialize in an open and non-threatening environment!
- Sound good? Then curling is for you. Come on out to our Learn to Curl and give curling a try. You have got nothing to lose, and a great new experience to gain.