||Registration||Draw Time(s)||Notes||# Games||Dates||Price|
|Sunday Afternoon||Join the waitlist||2pm||
Welcoming curlers of all ages and skill levels.
|5||3/24, 3/31, 4/14, 4/28||$88|
|Sunday Evening||Register Now!||5pm and 7:30pm||Welcoming curlers of all ages and skill levels.||5||3/24, 3/31, 4/7, 4/14, 4/28||$110|
|Monday Evening||Join the Waitlist||6pm||Welcoming curlers of all ages and skill levels, including beginners. This is a manager's choice league, meaning that teams will be arranged at start of league season by the league's coordinator.||5||4/1, 4/8, 4/15, 4/22, 4/29||$110|
|Monday 101||Register Now!||8:15pm||Welcoming curlers of all ages and skill levels, including beginners. This league will have a coach on the ice to help the newer curlers, or anyone new to vice or skip.||4||3/25, 4/1, 4/8, 4/15||$88|
|Tuesday Evening||Closed||6pm and 8:30pm||This is Evergreen CC's most competitive league. Full, pre-made teams only. League may have bye weeks.||15||1/29, 2/5, 2/12, 2/19, 2/26, 3/5, 3/12, 3/19, 3/26, 4/2, 4/9, 4/16, 4/23, 4/30, 5/7||$330|
|Wednesday Morning||Register Now!||10am||Welcoming curlers of all ages and skill levels, including beginners. Teams are organized weekly by random draw. Games are usually followed by member-provided shared lunch and hearty discussion.||6||3/27, 4/3, 4/10, 4/17, 2/24, 5/1||$66|
|Wednesday Evening||Join the Waitlist||6pm||Welcoming curlers of all ages and skill levels.||4||4/10, 4/17, 4/24, 5/1||$88|
|Thursday Evening||Full||6pm and 8:30pm||This league is open to all curlers, both individuals and teams. League may have bye weeks.||14||1/24, 2/7, 2/14, 2/21, 2/28, 3/7, 3/14, 3/21, 3/28, 4/4, 4/11, 4/18, 4/25, 5/2||$308|
|Friday Evening||Register Now!||7pm||Welcoming curlers of all ages and skill levels, including beginners for shortened 6 end games.||4||3/29, 4/12, 4/19, 4/26||$66|
|Saturday Doubles||Register Now!||4pm and 5:45pm||
This is a league for experienced curlers who want to play the mixed doubles format. Teams do not need to be Mixed, any combination of genders is OK in this league.
|4||3/30, 4/13, 4/20, 4/27||$88|
- Spring 2019 League Registration is open to current club members only. All players and subs must be current club members.
- Prices listed are per player.
- In the event that byes are scheduled, a credit will be issued by the end of the season.
- Teams are responsible for re-scheduling missed games, including due to weather. Refunds will not be issued for missed games.
- Manager's Choice League: you can choose up to one teammate, and then the league coordinator will choose your other teammates to balance strength of teams.
- Become an ECC Member today!
- if you were a member last year but have not yet renewed your membership, then login and select "Renew My Membership"
- if you are new to ECC, then become a member today
- New to curling? Looking for an introduction to curling?
- Instructional Leagues are great for beginners looking for a structured learning experience
- All ECC league teams may have any combination of genders.
- Leagues with two draw times are "split shift" leagues, meaning that you will play some games at the earlier time and some at the later time. The later time will be used only if more than 28 curlers register for that league.
- Any questions? Please Contact Us